The paints & coatings market is projected to grow from USD XX Billion in 2017 to USD XX Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. In this study, 2016 has been considered as the base year to estimate the size of the paints & coatings market. The report provides the market forecast from 2017 to 2022.
The objectives of this study are:
- To analyze and forecast the size of the paints & coatings market, in terms of value and volume
- To provide detailed information about the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To define, describe, and forecast the market on the basis of resin type, technology, and application
- To analyze and forecast the paints & coatings market on the basis of key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide competitive landscape of the market
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, new product launches, and mergers & acquisitions in the paints & coatings market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies
Industrial paints and coatings are used by several industries, including machinery manufacturing, automotive, and consumer goods. Based on their formulation, industrial paints and coatings can be segmented into four categories: water-based, solvent-based, powder, and UV-based.
The increasing global population and the growing number of nuclear families escalate the demand for new houses every year, which in turn creates demand for paints and coatings. The increasing market for consumer goods and automobiles is also propelling the growth of the paints and coatings market.
The global paints and coatings industry has moderate degree of competition; however, the industry is moving towards consolidation through large number of mergers and acquisitions taking place in the recent years. Some of the major paints and coatings companies include AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries, The Sherwin-Williams Company, RPM International, Valspar Corporation, and Kansai Paint Company.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
3.1 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Degree of Competition
3.3 Regulatory Policies Analysis
3.4 Raw Material Analysis
- Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Focus on Tourism in the Middle-Eastern Region
4.1.2 Growing Automotive Industry in Africa
4.2.1 Shrinkage of Construction market in Saudi Arabia
4.2.2 Decreased Oil Exploration & Production Activities in the Region
4.3.1 Rising Demand for Eco-Friendly Products
4.3.2 Plans for New Luxury Real Estate Projects in Qatar
- Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Technology
5.2 By Resin Type
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Architectural and Decorative Applications
22.214.171.124 General Industrial
- Regional Market Analysis
6.1 Saudi Arabia
6.8 South Africa
6.9 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- Future Market Outlook
- Company Profiles (Overview, Financials**, Products & Services, Recent Developments and Analyst View)
9.2 Al Jazeera Paints Hempel
9.5 Berger Paints Emirates Ltd. (Asian Paints Ltd.)
9.7 Fira Color
9.10 Oasis Ameron Paints Ltd.
9.11 RPM International Inc.
9.12 Sigma Paints (PPG Group)
9.13 Sherwin Williams
9.14 Terraco UAE Ltd.
9.15 Thermalite Middle East
9.16 Wacker Middle East and Africa