Procurement Suites Market Report : A Product Comparison

Speak With Analyst Request Sample
365 2
2
Shares

The procurement software is the chief taker of the SCM marketplace, and it accounted for almost 33% of its market size in 2015. The market for the procurement systems is developing that will enhance the market size in the coming semi-decade. The other branches accounted for 67% that has warehouse management services (WMS), transportation management systems (TMS), and advanced supply chain planning (ASCP). This Product Comparison-Procurement Suites report provides an in-depth comparison of all key procurement systems like Oracle Cloud, Coupa and Ariba to name a few. It describes the features that they offer and a SWOT analysis vis-à-vis each other.


 1 INTRODUCTION

1.1 Report description

1.2 Key benefits

1.3 Key market segments

1.4 Research methodology

1.4.1 Secondary research

1.4.2 Primary research

2 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF ERP PRODUCTS

(This would include a tabular comparison of leading products in the market based on parameters such as features, functionalities, and cost among others)

3 ERP PRODUCT ANALYSIS

3.1 Oracle Procurement Cloud

3.1.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.1.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.1.3 SWOT analysis

3.2 SAP Ariba Procurement Solution

3.2.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.2.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.2.3 SWOT analysis

3.3 Microsoft Dynamics ERP

3.3.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.3.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.3.3 SWOT analysis

3.4 Sage X3

3.4.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.4.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.4.3 SWOT analysis

3.5 Coupa Procurement System

3.5.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.5.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.5.3 SWOT analysis

3.6 Epicor ERP System Suite

3.6.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.6.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.6.3 SWOT analysis

3.7 Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management

3.7.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.7.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.7.3 SWOT analysis

3.8 QAD Cloud ERP

3.8.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.8.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.8.3 SWOT analysis

3.9 Intuitive ERP Software (Aptean)

3.9.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.9.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.9.3 SWOT analysis

3.10 NetSuite ERP

3.10.1 Product features and functionalities (Tabular format with different features and functionalities offered by software)

3.10.2 Benefits to the end-user (Qualitative information on the advantages offered by the software)

3.10.3 SWOT analysis


BASIC

$2500.00
NEW

  • Report In PDF:

  • 122 pages

  • 35 figures

  • 20 tables

STANDARD

$6100.00
NEW

  • Report In PDF:

  • 122 pages

  • 35 figures

  • 20 tables

PREMIUM

$8575.00
NEW

  • Report In PDF:

  • 122 pages

  • 35 figures

  • 20 tables

Shipping

    Payments